Welder / Fabricator
If you enjoy work variety, we are an established truck body and equipment manufacturer seeking a motivated individual who is skilled and experienced in the field of Auto Body to join our team. You will not be stuck doing the same repetitive tasks with us!
Our family-owned company works with and performs repairs on everything from heavy/light duty trucks, trailers, and equipment to passenger cars. We manufacture and install a variety of truck bodies (flatbeds, dump boxes, hook lifts, service bodies) and accessories. Some job duties & requirements include but are not limited to:
- Wire feed welding (steel, aluminum, stainless)
- Torch / Plasma cutting
- Cutting / bending sheet steel or aluminum on press brake/shear
- Setting up jugs & fixtures
- Running forklifts & overhead cranes
- Problem solving ability
- Any automotive and/or repair experience is a plus!
- Must have a valid driver’s license
- A willingness to learn, and a positive attitude go a long way!
Our compensation is aggressive and based on experience. You can apply in person, online, or call us at 320-697-5671.
Job Type: Full-time
- 401(k) matching
- Employee discount
- Flexible schedule
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid holidays
- Paid vacation
- Relocation assistance
- Bonus pay
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday